We think pork chops get a bad rap. Maybe it has something to do with all the dry, overcooked chops we were served as kids but it doesn’t have to be that way. Pork chops have the potential to be juicy, tender, and flavorful, really! This oven-baked method will ensure your pork has a delicious crust and a perfectly cooked interior. Just follow these simple rules and prepare yourself to reconsider everything you know about this weeknight-friendly cut.
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINS / SERVES 4
- 4 pork loin chops
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, rosemary, and garlic. Set aside.
- In an oven-safe skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil then add pork chops. Sear until golden, 4 minutes, flip and cook 4 minutes more. Brush pork chops generously with garlic butter.
- Place skillet in oven and bake until cooked through 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with more garlic butter.
Nutrition (per serving): 460 calories, 39 g protein, 1 g carbohydrates, O g fiber, O g sugar, 33 g fat, 17 g saturated fat, 310 mg sodium