Egg Salad Recipe – Keto Diet
It’s good to have an egg salad recipe up your sleeve. It’s the perfect no-fuss dinner or easy to transport lunch. You can get creative with mix-ins and seasonings, but this recipe is the perfect base for all your egg salad creations.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled1/3 c.
- mayonnaise2 tsp.
- whole-grain mustard1 tsp.
- fresh lemon juice1/2
- stalk of celery, minced (about 1/3 cup)2 tbsp.
- finely chopped chives
- Paprika, for garnish1
- baguette quartered
- Roughly chop hard-boiled eggs and transfer to a medium bowl. Mash slightly with a fork to break up yolks.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, celery and chives, and mix until evenly combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice baguette pieces in half lengthwise and divide egg salad between bottom bread halves. Sprinkle egg salad with paprika, then top with lettuce and remaining bread halves.