Double Chocolate Muffins Better-than-bakery chocolate muffins! They might be called muffins, but they’ll fool anyone into thinking they’re cupcakes.
TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN / SERVES 12
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup keto—friendly powdered sugar, (such as Swerve)
- 1 % teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar—free dark chocolate chips (such as Lily’s)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin tin with paper liners. In a large bowl whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, Swerve, baking powder, and salt. Add melted butter, eggs, and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among muffin liners and bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean 12 minutes.
Nutrition (per serving): 280 calories, 7 g protein, 7 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 27 g fat, 11 g saturated fat, 90 mg sodium