Brussels Sprouts Chips All of the crunch, none of the guilt. These low carb chips are seriously addicting.
TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN / SERVES 2 TO 3
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Caesar dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400. In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, Parmesan, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Spread in an even layer on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, toss, and bake 8 to 10 minutes more, until crisp and golden. Serve with Caesar dressing for dipping.
Nutrition (per serving): 100 calories, 5 g protein, 8 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 6 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 95 mg sodium